Have you ever thought about creating a business around your writing but you couldn’t quite see the big picture? Well, here it is in a nutshell! These are the basic steps everyone takes to write a booklet and build a business:
1) Choose your audience. It’s best to do this before you decide on a topic because this way you can write something you know your audience will love. This also allows you to choose an audience that you have something in common with, thus making your writing easier. If you choose your topic first, you may find that the audience that topic appeals to isn’t who you expected it to be, and you may have a difficult time relating to them.
2) Decide what you’re going to write about. If you know your audience this should be easy.
3) Begin your marketing campaign. Yes, this really should come before you ever write a word. Your goal is to build a following so you’ll have a waiting audience for everything you create. Fortunately this can be accomplished easily and affordably online – as long as your audience is online.
4) Write and produce your booklet. Congratulations! You are now a booklet publisher!
5) Based on your audience’s response to your booklet, you can now create more booklets and/or other products/services to offer them.
6) Continue creating products and services to grow your business as big as you like!
To your riches!
PS: I welcome your comments as always!
Check out my free ecourse “12 Ways A Booklet Can Turn Your Writing Into Cash” here now!
My ebook, “Publish Outside The Box” is available here.
Don’t have a website yet for publishing your booklets? Use my affiliate link to get your booklets online today. Get started for free here!