Can you believe this month is over already? The time goes so fast!
Here are the posts for May’s theme – Organizing For Success – in case you missed them or would like to review them again:
1) What’s On Your Schedule? A schedule is what turns a business into a well oiled machine. Here’s how to create one for your business!
2) The Change That Made A Difference In Getting Projects Done – This simple idea can motivate you and help you get your projects done too!
3) The Filing System That Makes You Look Like A Pro – Discover my easy method for keeping track of all your calls and projects so you never miss a call or a deadline!
4) What To Do With Your Million Dollar Ideas – Your ideas are worth more than you think they are. Here’s how to capture those ideas so you can refer back to them later.
5) Creating A Work Space That Inspires You – No matter where you’re working from you can create a space that is comfortable and inspiring!
6) Keep All Those Sparks Of Inspiration From Getting Lost – Inspiration is everywhere, but how can you keep all those inspiring articles and notes organized so you can find them when you need them?
That wraps up our theme for May. If you have any comments, please feel free to post. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on current posts as well as potential future posts!
In June we’ll be discussing how to revitalize your booklet business and yourself. Feeling a little burned out? Could you or your business use a boost of energy or inspiration? Stay tuned!
To your riches!
PS: Ready to write that first booklet? Would you like to do it right the first time, and save both time and money? Click here!
PPS: It only takes ONE idea to start the riches flowing to you! Subscribe to this blog now. Click here!