It’s time to wrap up our February theme! Here’s a review of what we covered this month….
1) It All Begins With You – If you think you can you’re right, and if you think you can’t, you’re right. Having the right attitude and the right mindset is essential to your business success!
2) How Quality Control Helps You Sell Again and Again – It’s important to maintain a high standard and continuously give your customers what they want. This is called quality control.
3) The One Thing You Absolutely MUST Have In Order To Make Money – You may have created the best booklet in all the world. But, if you don’t know how you’re going to sell it, you’ve wasted your time. A marketing plan is an absolute must for every business – including yours!
4) How To Create Loyal Customers Who Come Back For More – Having good customer relations is vital to your business. Delivering a good product makes customers happy, but delivering a good experience is what makes customers come back for more.
5) An Extremely Important Asset You May Have Overlooked – Good vendors are like gold! They are an essential component to your business. Without them, you wouldn’t have design, layout, printed copies, and a host of other services needed to run your business. Make sure you treat your vendors well!
6) The Single, Most Important Thing You Must Know In Order To Make Money In Booklet Publishing – Know your numbers! While doing the math isn’t as exciting as doing the writing, it’s exremely important if you want to make serious money.
7) Growing Beyond Yourself And A Single Booklet – If you’re serious about growing your business beyond a single booklet, you need to be prepared to hire others to share the workload. Remember, you want to RUN a booklet business, NOT work in it!
Stay tuned for March’s theme – Making The Most Of Your Time. Everyone is crunched for time, including me. I’ll be sharing a few tips to help you make the most of the time you have, so that you can reach your goals faster!
To your riches!
PS: Are you ready to join the ranks of published authors and write your first booklet? If you are, click here!
PPS: Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you never miss a single, important post! Remember, it only takes ONE idea to start the riches flowing to you! To subscribe, click here!