Still searching for the perfect topic for your booklet? Ideally, you should write about something you have a passion for and already have at least some knowledge about. But, if you’re stumped, here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
1) Use Google Alerts. You can add any subject you like, and Google will send information about that topic right to your inbox! Don’t worry if you aren’t sure if you will actually use a subject for your booklet. Use Google Alerts to help you brainstorm.
2) Look at how you spend your free time. What interests you? What do you enjoy doing? What are your hobbies?
3) Go to the bookstore and browse. Which section attracts you like a magnet?
4) Look at the books you’ve been reading. What are they about? Are you reading about a variety of subjects or do you mainly stick to one or two?
5) Look into your past. Was there something difficult you found a way to overcome? Did you help someone else overcome something difficult?
6) What do you read and watch most in the media? Do you enjoy the history channel more or the news? Do you watch cooking shows?
7) Consider the clubs and associations you belong to or affiliate with, or places where you volunteer your time.
Your booklet’s subject should be one that is very close to your heart. You shouldn’t have to look far to find it.
To your riches!
PS: Need more help? Would you like know everything up front so you can get started the right way and create a best selling booklet? Click here!
PPS: Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don’t miss any important information. Remember, it only takes ONE idea to start the riches flowing to you! Click here to subscribe now!