Are you tired of sitting around waiting for your booklet to write itself ? Here are seven ways to make sure the writing gets done!
1) Don’t wait until you feel that surge of inspiration. Inspiration will come to you as you write. Sit down and write it now!
2) Turn off the tv. This is valuable time you can use! No more excuses about not having enough time!
3) Unplug your phone. The last thing you need right now is a ringing phone to interrupt your thoughts!
4) Plan your writing time just as you would any other appointment and take it seriously.
5) Plan to reward yourself when your manuscript is finished. This gives you some immediate gratification to look forward to!
6) Don’t start with a blank page. Do your research or throw a few ideas on paper before you start writing your manuscript. This will make your writing flow much easier.
7) Make a commitment to yourself to get it done and be determined to keep that commitment.
To your riches!
PS: Need a little more help getting started? Would you like to know exactly what to do, step by step, to create a booklet that sells? Click here!
PPS: Don’t forget to click on one of the links at the top right of this page to subscribe so you never miss a single, important post! Remember, it only takes ONE idea to start the riches flowing to you! Also, if you like this post, please share it on your favorite social website. Thanks!