As a booklet author you have much to be thankful for. Here is a list to get you thinking….
1) Your ability to write. Most people don’t write well, and the majority actually hate to write. You’ve got talent! Be thankful!
2) Your discovery of this blog. Ok, not to sound conceited, but seriously, think of all the time you’ll save getting your work to market now that you know about booklets! Getting it to market faster means making money faster!
3) The time you’ll save because you chose to create a booklet. Books take much longer to write. Thank goodness you’re not going to do that now!
4) All the ways you can make money from your booklet. Hey, just one booklet can create several different streams of income online and off! There’s single sales, quantity sales, e-sales, specialty sales, and the list goes on!
5) Helping others. That’s what you do when you create a booklet.
6) The money you’ll save on production. Books are expensive to produce. Booklets cost far less and often you won’t have to pay a dime to produce them. Your buyers may just foot the bill themselves!
7) Being known as an expert about a topic you love or enjoy. Most people are never credited for their expertise. As a booklet author, you’ll have credibility within your industry or from those associated with your topic.
8) Being your own boss. No more 9 – 5 for you. No more daily grind. Your life is your own and you can live it as you please!
9) Making a living doing what you love. Most people go to jobs they hate every day. You get to do work that you enjoy. In fact, it doesn’t even seem like work at all. Lucky you!
10) Living your life the way you want to. Your destiny is in your hands. What will you do?
Is there something you would like to add to the list? Leave a comment!
To your riches!
PS: Don’t forget to click on one of the links at the top right of this page to subscribe so you never miss a single, important post! Remember, it only takes ONE idea to start the riches flowing to you! Also, if you like this post, please share it on del.ic.ious, StumbleUpon, or the social website of your choice. Thanks!