Have you ever wondered just what really makes a booklet author successful? The authors who are at the top have developed some habits that have helped them to cultivate their prosperity. Follow their lead and incorporate their habits into your own booklet adventure and you too will be successful!
Here are the top ten habits of highly successful booklet authors:
1) Be a doer, not a talker or a wisher. The doing creates success.
2) Face your fear. Fear can stop you cold only if you let it. If something creates anxiety or fear for you, do it anyway. Often you’ll find that once you have accomplished the thing you were afraid to do, you’ll feel empowered and the fear will be gone.
3) Do at least one thing every day to further your business. Send a letter, make a call, mail a sample. Just doing one thing every day means by the end of the month, if you work five days a week, you will have done 20 things that month to get your business ahead, get your name out there, and make money!
4) Have set work hours. Sure, you can take a long lunch if you really need to, but if you don’t know when you are going to work you’ll find the work doesn’t get done. Set your work hours and stick to them!
5) Keep interruptions at a minimum. This means letting friends and family know the hours you’re working, and the hours you’re available for them. It may also mean turning off your cell phone and unplugging your home phone.
6) Discipline yourself to use your time wisely. If you’re writing on the computer, don’t fall into the internet trap. A moment of surfing or even research can easily turn into an hour or more. If you need to research online, have a set time for doing so and stick to research until the time is up.
7) Make a list of what you need to accomplish each day. Your list is like a map. Without it you won’t know where you’re going and you’ll find that very little actually gets done. Prioritize your list and put the most important things at the top. That way, you’ll always get the important things done even if you don’t accomplish everything on your list.
8) Take time to plan and create new goals. When you accomplish a goal, you need a new to one to strive for in order to reach new heights of success.
9) Know what you want. If you don’t know what you want, you won’t know how to plan or what goals to strive for. You need to know what you want in your business and your life. What kind of lifestyle do you want to live? How much money do you want to make? How big do you want your business to be? Knowing what you want will define your terms of what success is for you.
10) Give your audience what they want. You can do everything else on this list and still fail if your audience isn’t interested in your booklet. Make sure your booklet fills a need or want with the information it provides.
To your riches!
PS: Don’t forget to click on one of the links at the top right of this page to subscribe so you never miss a single, important post! Remember, it only takes ONE idea to start the riches flowing to you! Also, if you like this post please share it on del.ic.ious, StumbleUpon, or the social websit of your choice! Thanks!