Money is always a hot topic to write about because everyone always wants more. But, with the economy in such a slump this topic is hotter than ever, and if you have any ideas or expertise on how to get ahead in today’s economy, you can write a booklet that will be welcomed in the marketplace. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1) How To Start A Business (this might include turning a hobby into a business, starting a sideline business, or starting a full time business).
2) How To Use A Down Economy To Invest For Big Profits
3) How To Save Big On Everything You Buy
4) How To Plan A Thrifty Vacation
5) How To Stand Out As Exceptional To An Employer
6) How To Save Money When There Is Nothing Left After Payday
7) How To Sell Your Home During Tough Economic Times
8) How To Qualify For A Home Loan During Tough Economic Times
9) How To Find Money For College
10) How To Re-enter The Workplace After Being Home With The Kids
11) How To Save Money On Household Expenses – Such As Heat And Water
12) Easy Part Time Jobs That Pay Big Money
13) How To Market And Sell Your Crafts
14) How To Ask Your Boss For A Raise
15) How To Turn Your Trash Into Treasure And Make A Profit
16) Thrifty Living – How To Have More Paycheck At The End Of Your Month
17) How To Save Money On Childcare Expenses
18) How To Get Out Of Debt
19) How The Rich Get Rich And Why The Poor Stay Poor
20) The Hottest Businesses To Start When The Economy Is Down
Some of these ideas are better than others, but hopefully they’ll spark something in your mind and get you started thinking. No matter whether the economy is good or bad, people will always be interested in money so it’s an evergreen topic that will never get old.
To your riches!
PS: Have you heard about my free ecourse, “12 Ways A Booklet Can Turn Your Writing Into Cash!” Get it here now!
Get my ebook, “Publish Outside The Box” here!